published at Feb 23, 2017
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs.
For purchases made through other retailers:
12-Month Warranty valid only for products purchased from Otium Direct on Amazon.If you purchased your product from another seller, please contact them directly for service and warranty terms.
Register your products online and extend your warranty period to 18-Month.
- What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
- How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please contact us at email@example.com
- What is a valid proof of purchase?
An Amazon order number for a purchase made through Otium Direct.
- What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Otium Direct, we may be able to locate your order using your amazon email address, name or shipping address.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
- Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase.